Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mom and Kylee's Night Out

Jen's been working on getting the boys on the bottle and one of the benefits of that is that Jen finally gets to have some type of a social life!  Aiden and family invited Kylee to the circus so this was Jen and Kylee's first night out in a long time!  This was also the first time that I had to take care of all the evening duties of both boys by myself!  I know - pathetic that it's been a year and this is my first time but then again - they just got on bottles.  Only so much a guy can do.  :)



Kylee and Aiden at the circus.  She loved the acrobats!













Jailbreak!  Jaron has been ambitious at getting out of the playroom!  I can't believe how fast he is.  Ten seconds and he's down the hall trying to get in the toilet









I actually had the boys for two nights in a row - the second night, Big Sis was there to help.  She wanted to take pictures of this momentous occasion.










Aloha,

Kylee, Jaron, Ethan, and Parents

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow, good dad! Thanks for the cute card. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! Are the boys walking yet? Alexa started a few days ago. But she still thinks crawling is better since she can go faster crawling!

Left Coast Sister said...

VERY impressed that you're still smiling in that last picture!! And thanks for letting the girls have a night out! It was great fun!

Kev said...

We got your card...thanks! The kids are so cute! We can't wait to see you guys next week!