Hi Everyone,
Jenny planned an awesome FHE lesson that I thought I'd share. When Kylee broke her arm, she got a blanket made by some of the hospital volunteers. Since then, Jenny and Kylee have made two of that same blanket. One they gave to Drew's (one of my coworkers) son Troy who was in the hospital recently. The other blanket we finished yesterday and took over to the Hospital and Kylee gave it to one of the emergency room techs (who really helped make this a good service experience) and they in turn will give it to a little kid who comes in and has to stay at the hospital. Jen talked to Kylee about Kylee's feelings leaving the hospital (Kylee felt happy that she was helping someone) and talked to her about the purpose of service and obviously, confirming the Spirit in our lives. On the drive home, Kylee wrote this note and gave it to Jen as a "journal" of what she thought: Enjoy! And as always, some pics of the kids being funny.

"I gave a blanket (baki) to a person who is sick(sik). I am so happy"
I farted and you thought it was Ethan! MU WA HA HA HA! ! ! !


2 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting. That's a really cute story about Kylee and the blanket also. Tell them that I love em!
I love looking at the pictures of your darling family! Good job with FHE - Jenny, you are such a good mom. I still have yet to ever do a FHE with my kids....bad. bad. You give me inspiration. I also really dig the little sidebar with the "Fun Facts" about the Wunders. It's so cool to learn new insight into your family. This last one reminds me of the time we ran into each other at the Polynesian Cultural Center when I visited with my family...I had no idea you were dancing there and it made my day to see you!
Post a Comment