Thursday, August 07, 2008

Going to School

Hi Everyone,

Some pictures of Kylee's first day at school.  She attends a new school and is very excited for the school year.  Jen took cupcakes and little treats to her class yesterday as part of Kylee's birthday - we'll post some pictures of that later.






Dad, Jaron, and Kylee outside her school












In line for class - she's got two church friends in her same class.  Out of 20 students, I believe only two or three are boys.  Safe for now! ! ! !










Mommy loses her "big helper" for the mornings now!  Oh - three weeks until Kylee gets her cast off permanently.  We're planning a small birthday party then so she can actually run around and enjoy it.





Aloha,

Kylee, Jaron, Ethan, and Parents

3 comments:

kara schmidt said...

I love her first day of school outfit-cast included!

Kinzie said...

I can't believe how big Kylee's gotten. You move away and lose contact and things change. It looks like she was excited.
McKinzie(and Clint)

Jodie said...

What the.. she's in SCHOOL? Holy cow! Such a cute family!