Thursday, May 08, 2008

May 8, 2008

Aloha! We are back from HI and what a trip it was! Aunty Becky and Uncle Tim's reception was beautiful and we're so thankful we got to know Tim better. The flights were a treat - we should be featured on Jon and Kate + 8 as special guests! While we don't have 8 kids, imagine the two of us taking three kids (two in car seats) with our 4 ft stroller, two suitcases, a hiking backpack, two carryons, Kylee's backpack, and a box from our car in longterm parking, through security and all the way back and forth from California! We were a sight and must have provided some comic relief to some weiry travelers. It was very nice to have the entire family together - to see Kylee and the boys bond with everyone and to all celebrate at Becky and Tim's reception. Now to lose the 5 pds I gained plus the 15 I was already trying to lose. . . . . .

For those of you who have been looking for our blog - I do apologize, I had set our blog to "private" without sending invitations. So sorry but we felt special getting emails from people saying the can't find our blog! I will make our blog private in a few weeks so if you are reading this, please email me at raywunder@gmail.com and I will be sure to add you to the invite list. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!


Aloha!


Kylee, Jaron, Ethan, and Parents






Jenny and Jaron (I think) playing at the beach - first day at the beach wasn't too enjoyable for the kids but it got better from there so I was relieved. Can't have kids who don't like the water!












Dad, Kylee, and Jaron at Iao Valley. Kylee counted the stairs up to the lookout - 300 something. . . .














Before the wedding reception at Pulehu Chapel. Thank you Coco for the homemade outfits for the kids

















Kylee playing w/ bubba in the backyard - she loves giving him treats













We are truly blessed - imagine coming home to these three and a beautiful wife everday. Can't get much better than this. . . . . . .


Ray

1 comment:

Scott and Natalie said...

Sounds like your Hawaii trip was better than ours - http://www.snedwards.blogspot.com/.

I was hoping our first Hawaiian vacation would turn out better. At least we had an ocean view from the hospital window. :(

- Scott