Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008






The boys hanging out watching the tube











It's getting harder to take a family picture











A lazy Saturday Morning - doesn't get much better than this.











Enjoy,



Ray

8 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

What a darling family you all are! The boys are growing so fast and are so cute!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Holy Cow - the boys have gotten big. How cute! You guys better keep the babies coming because you make such cute ones.

Jodie said...

So sweet- your boys are so cute. What a cute family (they must take after Jen)! :o)

Misty said...

I can't believe that you have a blog and I didn't know! =)

I love the picture of all of you. Too cute!

Ray said...

Man - just like we're back in school! Cheap shots at Ray. In response to bentley and his parent's comment - I think we're good for now. We'll wait for the rest o the group to catch up. . . . including Jake. :)

Scott and Natalie said...

Welcome back to blogging! Great pictures! I'll bet Ray is already teaching the boys his foosball tricks!

jules said...

Your family is so cute! I like the picture with all your heads in it. We miss you guys!

mapudayo said...

Oi!! See how you are?? Never even invite me to your blog ... whaaaaat? Stink?? K-den, I see how it is. Crimzon.

How's the fam Ray? Thanks for adding me on Facebook ... Now I can bust your chops everyday.

Shooooots!! Take care brada ...

Jimmy