Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13, 2007

Welcome to our new additions!

I believe most of you have heard but we welcomed our two identical twins on yup, Sept 11th. Jaron Keola Mamoru and Ethan Keona Kiyoshi came home with mommy today and we are anxiously awaiting little mommy Kylee to come back from playing with her friends. Jaron was 5 pds 12 ounces and 19 inches. Ethan was 5 pds 6 ounces and 18.5 inches and was 8 minutes after Jaron.

Much thanks to our friends in the area that have taken care of us over the past few weeks and have really helped us out - we are truly blessed. Jen and babies are doing well - Kylee's loving life as well. Enjoy the pictures.

Ray







Kylee holding Jaron - he's got the white hat in the pics









Mommy with the Wunder Twins (anyone seen the cartoon?)









Kylee buying balloons for the babies. The right one is a Tinkerbell balloon (go figure) that she's going to "borrow" until the boys come home. We thought the ears would be a nice tough. :)









Jaron was crying and Kylee was trying to calm him down. She did really well actually and hold's her own w/ the boys. She's a great helper for mom







Kylee feeding Jaron








10 comments:

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

How fun... and overwhelming! Wish we could be close to bring you dinner and help out with those little guys. You are a champ Jen (and Ray)! Hang in there! I bet Kylee is a great helper.
Miss you guys!

Jodie said...

Congrats! Tell Jen she looks great- and the babies look adorable. We're so happy for you guys. Post more pics soon!

jules said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad you don't have to be pregnant anymore...:) Good luck with everything. You guys will be great!

The Kenyons said...

Hello Wunders! It sure has been a long time! I didn't recognize Kylee...she is so big! Congrats on the twins! I am so excited for you! They are adorable! You should check out our blog sometime... richnmichkenyon.blogspot.com. (I hope you don't mind that Julie Schonlau told me about your blog). We would love to hear from you!
chellekenyon@yahoo.com.
Michelle

Meaja said...

Oh how exciting! We're so thrilled for you. Your boyz look darling! Good job!

Jevan said...

Wow. Twins! Hey Wunders..this is Jevan and Emily Woolley. Jenny..you had twins? You are one amazing woman. You looked WAY too good in those pictures to have just popped out two kids...:) Congratulations! We are so excited for you! So wonderful and so completely overwhelming too, huh? Good 'ol Sept. 11. Our 2-year old was almost born on this day too. She missed it by only a few hours. Your new little ones are precious..and I can't believe how big Kylee is now -she's beautiful! No wonder all the boys come to her birthday parties! We hope all is well and Jenny, we wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for sending out your blog site. I just started a blog too and I think it is a fun way to keep in touch..I'm at: jemilyandthelittlepeople.blogspot.com. So...let's keep in touch! Take care,
Emily

leialii said...

hulo!!! Congratulations....twins?!?!?!?!?! How wunderful!!! hehehehehehe. I hope that they bring you the same joy and happiness that Kylee has brought for you two. Love you guys and miss you guys! Na'u no~ leiali'i

Amber H. said...

Congrats you guys! Now the REAL adventure begins :o).... Jenny, I bet you feel SOOO much better now that they are out! Let me know if you need anything! I can definitely say I've been there :o)

echolsfamily said...

Wow! Talk about blast from the past! We came across your blog on Amber's blog. Congratulations on the twins!!! What a cute family! I can't believe how much Kylee has grown!! I guess it has been awhile since we were all in the BYU ward together. Hope you are all doing well.
~Cassie & Justin Echols

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I know you guys must be totally busy but we need some updated pictures of those babies.